Do you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want your bed to take up the whole room?
Spazio twin size murphy bed will solve your space-saving struggles once and for all.
Integrated self-leveling desk makes Spazio murphy bed a perfect solution for your office/guest room.
Sleek and compact, this murphy bed has a footprint of only 10 sq. ft when closed.
- Space-saving, compact design to maximize your living space.
- Self-leveling desk stays level to the floor when the bed is open.
- Built-in shelves on the back wall provide additional storage.
- Sturdy retractable legs securely support the bed when it’s open.
- Slat mattress support system, mattress guards and upholstered pillow support for extended comfort.
- Innovative hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation. This murphy bed can be opened and closed with one hand in under 3 seconds
- Charge your gadgets and have a night light with an optional USB port with LED reading light.
*The mattress is not included. Twin size mattress is sold separately.
An 8” thick twin size mattress is recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress can be used.
|Product Dimensions||Bed Closed: 48.6” H x 79.4” W x 17.4” D|
Bed Open: 48.6” H x 79.4” W x 50.7” D
Desk: 76” W x 18” D x 30” H
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Wall Bed - Download Manual
Desk - Download Manual
*The assembly video is for visual reference only and may show a different model version of the bed listed.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|