* This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting brackets are included.
Our lightest bunk murphy wall bed so far is also the easiest to assemble. Simple design with just a few components make for a perfect bed for kids’ sleepovers, or for friends and family staying over.
This bed is a must have for student dorms, micro apartments and rental properties due it’s compact size and light construction.
- Light and modern twin size bunk murphy wall bed.
- Minimal number of components for easy assembly.
- Lightweight metal wall mount frame with pre drilled holes to assist with installation.
- Soft and quiet opening mechanism is safe and easy to operate.
- Two support legs pop out when lower bed is open and are invisible when it’s closed.
- Top bed includes guard rails for extra safety.
- Metal ladder is included for easy access and added support.
- Slatted mattress base for extra comfort.
- Headboard and footboard keep mattress and bedding in place, and conceal them from the view when bed is closed.
- Fits up to 6” thick twin or twin xl size foam mattress.
- Exceptional construction with highest quality eco-friendly materials.
- All materials meet stringent requirements for safety and health standards.
- Top bunk - 150 lb.
- Lower bunk - 200 lb.
Up to 6” Twin or Twin XL size mattress is not included and can be purchased separately.
Closed: 80.2” H x 84” W x 14.8” D
White - View
*The assembly video is for visual reference only and may show a different model version of the bed listed.
|Material||• Construction material: 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Price includes metal ladder
• Mattress position guards
• Multi-functional transforming, ergonomic and compact
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.