Royal Horizontal Queen Wall Bed
Customize Your Set to Match Your Style and NeedsCustomize Now
Do you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want your bed to take up the whole room?
Royal horizontal queen-size murphy wall bed will solve your space-saving struggles once and for all.
Sleek and compact, this wall bed has a footprint of only 10 sq. ft when closed and accommodates a queen-size mattress, enough to sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Smart and Multifunctional
- Space-saving, compact design to maximize your living space.
- A sturdy shelf-leg securely supports the bed when it’s open.
- An optional headboard can be added.
- An optional sofa can be added.
- The slat mattress support system eliminates old-fashioned springs.
- Innovative hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation.
- Mattress guards and pillow support ensure your bedding stays in place.
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle board finished with a high-grade laminate.
- The bed frame is manufactured with rustproof aluminum and supports up to 500 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health, and ergonomics.
*The mattress is not included. A queen-size mattress is sold separately.
Recommended mattress size is Queen 8” thick.
Mattresses up to 10” thick can be used without a headboard.
Mattress and bedding weight should not weigh less than 50 lbs and exceed 70 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
The front panel might need to be split horizontally for more convenient delivery. An additional $200 fee will apply.
|Bed Closed: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 17.4” D
Bed Open: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 70.3” D
Bed weight limit 500lb.
Our furniture is both space-saving and environmentally friendly.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.
|*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware