This luxury queen-size Murphy bed is a part of the Royal collection of space-saving furniture for a smart and comfortable home.
Combined with a self-leveling desk, Royal Queen Wall Bed is perfect for a home office/guest room or a studio apartment where space is limited.
- Queen size murphy bed with 10 sq. ft. footprint when closed.
- A full-size self-leveling desk stays level to the floor when the bed is open.
- The updated hydraulic opening mechanism ensures smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in a fixed position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional storage components in the Royal collection.
- An optional upholstered headboard can be added to create a finished look and a cozy feel.
- Charge your gadgets and have a night light with an optional USB port with LED reading light.
2 sets are recommended. Cannot be installed if 2 headboards are added.
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
A 10" thick Queen size mattress is recommended.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system, spring mattresses are not suitable. Any type of foam or hybrid mattress is recommended.
Mattress and bedding weight should not weigh less than 50 lbs and exceed 60 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
Front panel might need to be split vertically for more convenient delivery. Additional $200 fee will apply.
|Product Dimensions||Bed Closed: 89.8” H x 65.2” W x 17.4” D |
Bed Open: 89.8” H x 65.2” W x 86.5” D
With Table: 89.8” H x 65.2” W x 40.8” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
|Assembly required|| |
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Assembly instructions|| |
Wall Bed - Download Manual
Desk - Download Manual
Assembly manual contains a link to the instruction video. Please note that the model in the video might be slightly different from the model listed on this page.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|