Royal Murphy Wall Bed goes electric! Now, it literally takes no effort to open and close your bed, just push a button.
With all the amazing features of the Royal murphy bed, such as innovative hydraulic opening mechanism, self-leveling shelf-leg, and compact design, an additional electric motor makes this bed a must-have for a modern, smart home. We have also added a storage tower to accommodate the motor and to give you more room to keep things organized.
- A motorized full size murphy wall bed opens and closes with a push of a button.
- Compact modern design with a minimal footprint.
- Right facing storage tower.
- The bottom compartment of the storage tower accommodates electric motor.
- The wired remote control is included.
- The bed can also be lowered and closed manually if the motor is disconnected for any reason.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Updated hydraulic gas shocks for smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in any position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- An optional headboard can be added
*The mattress is not included. Full or Full Xl size mattress is sold separately.
A 10” thick standard Full size mattress can be used, leaving a small gap at the foot of the mattress base.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 8” are not recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress can be used.
Mattress and bedding weight should not exceed 100 lbs for the motorized lifting mechanism to function safely.
Lifetime manufacturer warranty on hydraulic mechanism.
10-year warranty on an electric motor. The motor replacement fee is $400.00 after the warranty expires.
Bed Closed: 89.8” H x 72.1” W x 17.4” D
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|