Your shopping cart is empty!
We are happy to offer white glove delivery and assembly services for our Miami area and Tri-state New York area, customers.
For an additional fee, our certified professional team will deliver your bed and assemble it within a couple of hours.
If you are outside our serviced areas, we will gladly locate a few handyman professionals with extensive furniture assembly experience in your location.
We use a trusted platform "thumbtack.com" to locate furniture assembly technicians with only outstanding reviews. You will be provided 2-3 quotes to select from as well as contact information of the professional.
You may also search on your own if our selection wasn’t sufficient.
We have used Thumbtack services countless times with great success and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to request this service, check Request 3rd Party Assembly Info at checkout or email us at email@example.com
Having unpacked your furniture, check that it is complete and remove all the packaging (boxes, plastic bags, polystyrene strapping, studs, clips etc). This should not be left within reach of children as it may be dangerous.
For “self-assembly” furniture, read the assembly instructions before starting. Identify the parts of your furniture. Follow the assembly sequence. Never use force when assembling parts.
In order to avoid any damage during assembly, use the appropriate tools and work on a surface covered by carpet or other protective layers in order to prevent scratches. Do not undertake any assembly other than that recommended in the instructions with your furniture.
For delicate operations, get some assistance with holding the parts in order to prevent breakage or injury. For gluing operations (drawers for example), use the glue provided and leave assembled parts to one side for one hour to allow the glue to dry.
Assembly and installation must be done in accordance with our instructions. If these are not followed, we decline any liability in the event of damage caused to people or property as a result of incorrect installation.
Once assembled, position the furniture, ensuring it is level so that doors and drawers open and close properly; fixing it will facilitate adjustment (hinges or runners). Check the final stability of the furniture.
Where maximum loads are stated, please do not exceed these as this may lead to sub-standard performance, possible damage to the product and even collapse.
Use of any product implies compliance with certain requirements. which are :
- Position item(s) (television, DVD player) so they can't move when moving the furniture.
- Carefully remove the protective films covering certain decorative items.
- Where the furniture is fitted with casters :
* Check casters are functioning properly before you try moving them.
* Position loads in such a way as to not produce movement of the whole (furniture and items).
* Perform a test by moving the furniture; move the furniture while maintaining the loads, in order to check the stability of your product (where movement is limited, reposition the loads and repeat the test).
* Drawers must be closed and tables with casters folded when you move them around.
* To avoid damage to casters do not exceed the maximum loads (risk of furniture collapsing).
Where assembly instructions specify safety measures (markings for example), they must be complied with as if they are not we will under no circumstances be considered liable for any harm that may occur.
If you need to move your furniture, you must empty it; this will make handling easier and avoid risks of breakage or injury. This does not apply to furniture fitted with casters; emptying the furniture, in this case, is at your discretion.
- Do not place very hot or very cold objects near or in contact with glass surfaces.
- Do not strike glass with hard objects.
- Do not sit or stand on glass panels.
- Do not use abrasive substances.
- If stated in the assembly instructions, furniture must be fixed to the wall using fixings provided.
Before using a cleaning product, carefully dust your furniture with a clean, soft cloth (put the product onto the cloth rather than onto the furniture).
Never soak your furniture and do not leave damp items in contact with it.
Never use scouring powder or a scouring cloth, steel wool or scouring products.
Where furniture is used heavily, lubricate hinges and drawer runners.
Do not leave water in prolonged contact with the furniture (floor washing, overflow from plant watering) as water will penetrate the components, leading to damage.
Tighten screws and assemblies after they have been in use for some time (beds, tables, desks, hinges).
For any After Sales problem (breakage, missing parts etc), please contact your retailer directly.
In the event of a claim, please use the assembly instructions in order to give the key details to your retailer. State :
- The number of the defective part (see instructions).
- The reference for the hardware in question (see instructions).
- The notice number on the bottom right of the document.